About EPP - A Baltimore, Maryland/Washington, DC-Metro Trade Show Management Company
Exhibit Promotions Plus, Inc. (EPP), a women owned, GSA approved trade show managers, was founded in 1969 and quickly became known for delivery of priority attention to detail when serving the needs of Non-profit Membership & Trade Associations / Government / Industry clientele. Much has changed in the Meetings / Exhibition Service industry. Our core values are unaffected and have guided EPP from its inception -- great trade show service to our clients, professionalism & ethics, leadership & quality, plus a commitment to action.
These core values have propelled EPP to being a leader in the market we serve. Strategies & services have changed to meet the demands of an evolving marketplace, but our values remain intact. They will sustain us as we move forward, providing a foundation for the future and an inspiration to exceed our client's goals.
The longevity and sustained success in our chosen profession shall continue to be based upon a time-honored formula:
PROVIDING QUALITY EXPO SERVICES WITH A PERSONLIZED TOUCH!
OUR TEAM IS YOUR EXTENDED STAFF…
The EPP internal full time staff is “inter-changeable” whereby each individual becomes familiar with the exhibition marketing profile of a client association. Your extended staff is accessible to discuss / promote exhibit, sponsorship & advertising sales coupled with an ability to address a myriad of conference related details.
EPP representatives are routinely complimented for being cordial, personable, patient, wholly knowledgeable, and immediately responsive to virtually any question posed by a client's staff person, association member, exhibitor, sponsor, conference registrant, or third party vendor. EPP does not employ voice mail during standard business hours.
The professional background of EPP's Founder/President, as a licensed attorney, has insured contractual protection for clients when EPP is assigned the task of reviewing and/or conducting expo hotel negotiation. Accounting tasks are addressed by our CFO who has acquired over 23 years of experience.
EPP possesses a near instant capability for expanding staffing resources among long term business partners on a per event or part time assignment basis. Our controlling overhead expenses based upon limiting the size of internal full time staff is shared with clients in the form of a competitive commission based compensation formula for services to be rendered.
EPP = EXPERIENCE. COST-EFFECTIVE. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS. EVERY TIME.
MISSION STATEMENT / CORE VALUES
- EPP IS COMMITED TO SERVICE
- Serving our clients is not a job; it's a personal and professional privilege that we enjoy.
- We know that our support is mission-critical to a client's event and strive continuously to contribute to their success.
- EPP dedicates our entire staff to being directly accountable for a client's satisfaction
- We solve potential problems BEFORE they happen.
- WE ARE COMMITED TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP AND QUALITY
- Our clients are leaders in various professions & industries. It is our obligation to provide the best tools and solutions for their tailored needs.
- We set the highest standards and expectations for ourselves - Leadership involves more than financial metrics—it encompasses the quality of our services and how clients view our contribution to their success.
- We lead by example. We achieve success by devoting energies & attention to the details of our respective roles and by helping colleagues.
- Adapting quickly and enthusiastically to various challenges is not an imposition – it's how things get done.
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF BUSINESS ETHICS AND PROFESSIONAL COURTESY
- A quality service provider is composed of dedicated people, all working toward the same goal & embracing the same ideals.
- We communicate openly and honestly. Our primary resource is an enthusiastic, intellectually active and highly motivated workforce.
- We use a constructive and respectful tone in all communications coupled with the highest level of cooperation and mutual support.
- We recognize that people make mistakes, but we have zero tolerance for legal or ethical breaches. Rapid execution is critical to our success – but never at the expense of the letter or spirit of local laws or customs.
- EPP maintains a professional yet casual work environment where colleagues enjoy their work.
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR GOALS AND HAVE A BIAS FOR ACTION
- We set aggressive but attainable objectives. Action-oriented. Forward thinking. Goal-driven. These terms define EPP.
- We change direction to embrace new opportunities on behalf of clients.
- We come to meetings on time and prepared.
- We reward performance. EPP values effort – but we reward based on results. All jobs are important, and we reward accordingly.